Thursday, December 19, 2013

Almost Done!

Lots is happening at the house, and we're almost done!  Today they installed our interior doors and doorknobs (love), continued installation of the master shower tile, painted the front exterior, installed our kitchen counters (gorgeous), installed our kitchen sink and installed our rangetop!!!

The guest bathroom toilet, sink, light and mirror are installed so that it's all done except the shower door (which is only not done because we forgot about it so we don't have one yet).

The kids' rooms are both completed...chandeliers and closet doors installed, and they even took the floor covers off and cleaned the floors so we can start moving their furniture in tomorrow!

Of course I left my phone at home when I was over there this afternoon so no photos. :(

I am giddy.  Everything is so beautiful.  I feel like I'm going to cry!

Oh, and even better news...we figured out the master bathroom vanity light situation so that I can have side lights!!!!  I'm so happy.  I ordered these beauties from Restoration Hardware that I've been lusting after but didn't know where I'd put them...

No comments:

Post a Comment