Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Window Dressing...

They installed the casing around one of our windows, and it looks soooooo good.  I have always wanted big pretty window casing with the shelf detail at the bottom, and I finally have it!  I never thought I'd be so excited about wood around a window...

They also installed the tub/shower faucet, and I absolutely love it...

The master bedroom/bathroom addition is drywalled (forgot to take a photo), and the house is prepped for stucco!
Don't ask me why my bathtub is on the patio????

We are getting so close!!!  It's almost worse now then when we started because I can taste it, yet there is still so much to do.  They are in the middle of installing the kitchen cabinets, and so far it looks great.  The kitchen is actually much larger than I thought it would be- plenty of room for an island in the middle if I want one, but I might just like it open.  I am going to have so much storage between all my cabinetry, the big pantry and the china closet...I say that now, but I'm sure I'll have no problem filling it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment