Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cabinetry

Our kitchen and kids' bathroom cabinetry is almost finished, and it is TO DIE FOR!  I could not be happier with how everything turned out.  Our cabinet guys is beyond amazing.  I am SO excited to move into this house!

Here is the stove cabinetry and hood (of course the uppers and hood will not be resting on the counters!)...

I think the hood is my favorite part- he got it exactly how I wanted it...

The oven/refrigerator wall (see my appliance garage- woot!!!!)...

The sink and peninsula section (and another appliance garage!)...
The hole is where my pull out trash cans will be.

And the kids bathroom cabinetry- the two tall ones will be side by side across from the vanity...

My high was burst when I went to check on our window/french door delivery- apparently I wasn't thorough enough and didn't catch that they ordered them with two many lights (the panes of glass), and I can't send them back because although they didn't specify to me, it was on the order form.  I think it will work out ok- they are just much more cottage looking than I was going for, but that is more Cape Cod style anyway.  We are definitely on a steep learning curve with this remodel.  It's REALLY hard to keep track of every last detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment