Thursday, October 3, 2013

More Kitchen and Bath Finishes

I'm buying fixtures and finishes as fast as I can so we don't stall the process at all.  I ended up going a different direction for the kitchen faucet/sink.  I noticed that really none of my kitchen inspiration photos have those commercial type faucets so I ended up going with a more traditional style.  It's actually not my very first choice, but I absolutely insist on a pull-down (oh my gosh, if you don't have one, you need one stat- they are the best!), which limits my options...

I went with an acrylic sink, but it's in between the cast iron and regular acrylic- it supposedly is some special acrylic material mixture that is absolutely stain and chip resistant...

Then I bought the pedestal sink for the guest bathroom.  It had to be really tiny since it's being side-mounted so again, my options were very limited.  This was far from my first choice, but I think it will look decent, and it's really tiny, which is good...

I got this faucet for the pedestal sink...

And then I ordered these toilets, which I posted about before.  Seriously, if you need new toilets, these are the best looking ones I've found at any price, yet they are almost half the price of many of the Kohler ones!!  It's the Aquasource Tristan at Lowes...

No comments:

Post a Comment