Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finishes

I did a bit of damage at Restoration Hardware last night because I decided I will not compromise on the pendants I want for the peninsula so I got my forever all time favorite pendants...

I also bought the two sconces for the kids' bathroom, which I love...

I want to go back this weekend to buy our kitchen pulls and knobs (if I can figure out how many we need).  I know I want these knobs because I had them in my condo, and they are just so good looking on the cabinets...

What I can't decide on are the pulls.  Most of my kitchen inspiration photos have these (which are the ones I had in my condo)...

But I also love these...

I will probably go with the first option (which is what the salesperson at RH recommended for my style kitchen), but I just don't want to make the wrong decision!  For every little decision like this, I scour through my hundreds of inspiration photos because little elements seem to make or break a kitchen for me.  I'll see a kitchen with white shaker cabinets and marble counters, which is what I love, but I'll hate the look of the kitchen so I'm just trying to make sure that all my decisions are going to give me the look and feel that I will love!

Because trust me, Gary is not going to let me make any changes to this house for a loooooong time after all this!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment