Sunday, October 27, 2013

Insulation

Some more not so exciting progress...we have insulation!

The vaulted entryway (so far, my very favorite part of the house)...

The family room...

The playroom...

We have a floor and the bones of a shower in the guest bathroom...

And an installed bathtub and soap/shampoo carve out in the kids' bathroom.  The tub looks so small to me now that it's all enclosed, but it's the exact same tub we had in our master bathroom at our old house so it's actually quite large!

I can't wait for "pretty" stuff to actually be installed instead of just electrical, plumbing, insulation, concrete, framing, etc.  Shoot, even some drywall will look pretty to me!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    spouwmuurisolatie wol en parels

    ReplyDelete